Latest project: the February Lady Sweater. It was a humbling experience. I thought I understood how to do yarn overs. I got cocky and it was initially quite the mess. Thanks to the good people on Ravelry and one particularly kind poster who described in excruciating detail what I needed to do, it got better. I also learned that I needed stitch markers. It took every marker I had, but it helped enormously. After that, it was surprisingly easy to do this sweater.
It’s done top down. You put the sleeve stitches on a holder and then pick up when you’re ready to deal with them. I decided to make the sleeves full length instead of 3/4. I don’t plan on actually buttoning this when I wear it, but rather will treat it like a cardigan.