Well, let’s take a look at my knitting New Year’s Resolutions of 2008:
1. Learn to knit socks with 2 circular needles – still haven’t done that
2. Complete a pair of fingering weight socks
I’m still bitter about them, but they are done.
3. Learn to do yarnovers – I did! and they were easy! Who knew?
4. Learn colorwork – Nope, not yet. It still scares me.
5. Entrelac – See #4
6. Make 1 sweater I did and it came out fabulous!
7. Learn a provisional cast-on – Not yet
8. De-stash. According to Ravelry, I have over 6800 yards of yarn in my stash. Very scared about that. – I’ve been shopping the stash. I still have way too much yarn, but I’m trying to look there first before I go out and buy anything. I also participated in a yarn swap and got rid of a ton of crap yarn.
9. Learn to knit continental – Not yet
10. Felt something – Not yet